Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hairdo

Recently, I receive some money in my account from award. I already want to change my hair style for a long time, but just need some money. Yesterday, my friend and I went to Taipei to change new hair style and buy the digital camera.
We buy the camera firstly. We chose a camera store which my friend DoDo introduced to me. It is really a good store. Although it is Wednesday afternoon, there are still many customers here. It is pretty popular! I picked up the camera for lots of time, because I do not understand the camera very much. I even ask the clerk how to choose a good one. The clerk is very professional and teaching me a lot. I really appropriated her. Finally I pick that one. It is silver and fashionable. I like very much.
Then, we went to barber shop. The designer is so popular, because there are many phone calls for him when we perm hair. The designer is very kind and his assistant is so pretty like a model. She washes my hair and I feel blest. It is really a good barber shop not because the pretty girl but is the profession. I stay for four hours, finally, it was done. My new hair style is the picture and also my friend. Is it good looking? Tell me please^^

No comments: