Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Night market

Today is very busy because the calculus test. After the test,we decide to celebrate, so we go to the night market nearby NTNU in taipei. Our schedule is cutting hair, eating and buy something back to dorm. We go to the barber shop first. The barber shop is very popular, many customs wait for cutting in line. After some minutes, it is my turn. The barber looks kind and easygoing, so I can talk with her. She gave me some advices for my hair style and then started barber my hair. Few minutes after, I looks like refreshingly. I and my friends took some photograph for new hair style.

After barbering, we are so hungry so we go to the night market. Unfortunately, on the way to night market, one of my friends got lost and he did not have cell phone that we can not connect with him. We can not find him so we had a dinner first. We find a store selled for Korean's foods, it looks delicious. In this time our lost friend DoDo gave us a phone call from home. He said that he go home safely so we can eat at ease. The Korean dinnerware is very special including the chopsticks which is flat shape. The foods is also wonderful so we are very happy to eat. The photograph about foods was we took that time. After dinner, we buy some food in night market. We buy some for eatting and some for drinking and then go back dorm happily. Althought today is busy but we still can find some interesting things in our life. We have a happy small tour.

No comments: