Friday, March 28, 2008

Quiz bombs

There were many quiz waiting for my classmates today, incuding Chinese test , military report, and Logic design test. It was noly one quiz to me, because I do not study the Chinese class and Military class. Althoght only one quiz for me, it was annoying. The logic design looks simple and easy, actully, it is difficult and hard to understand. For studying logic design, I got up early so that I have more time to study. I got up in five o'clock. It was an incredible thing for university students, so i am very glad for the thing I got up early. When I got up in the morning, study ,study and study all day long. I felt qualm for long time study. Finally, the quiz is over in the afternoon. I answered the questions in quiz effortlessly because I study for long while. Thanks for the classmate who wake me up so that I had more time to prepare.

No comments: